Many parts of our site can be used without the need to provide personal information, however we will need to store certain information about you securely on our servers, for example;
- email address, contact information, address
- discussions, chats, correspondence
- computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Site, and ad data: other information, including IP address and standard web log information
- We don’t sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
We may disclose personal information following appropriate to legal advice and in response to complaints or underhand behaviour
Your User ID is displayed throughout the Site and is therefore available to the public. All of your activities on the Site will be traceable to your User ID.
Our Site requires you to share certain personal information in order to complete certain actions, for example –
- Contact information when arranging viewings
- Contact information when making offers
- Cookies. We use “cookies” (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain pages of the Site to help monitor and improve our site
Your password is the key to your account. Do not disclose it to anyone. Remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account.
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by logging into the Site.
Your information is stored on our servers behind encryption and passwords. Your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
If you disclose your information to others, whether they are buyers, or sellers then ManageMyHome.co.uk does not control that information. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.